How it works
This example uses Invoke Web Service flow action with Google API key parameter to send a request to Google Sheets API, the response contains spreadsheet values (Sheet1 A1:B1 in this example).
To be able to read Google Sheets you must:
- Create a API key
- Enable Google Sheets API
- Share the spreadsheet link with option Anyone with the link (not same as Publish to web)
How to create API key and enable Google Sheets API
- To be able to use API key, you must share the spreadsheet link using option Anyone with the link, see image
- Line 1: Set Google API key
- Line 2: Set Spreadsheet Id.
⠀⠀If you don’t know how to locate this, open your Google spreadheet and get it from the url:
- Line 4: Replace
Sheet1!A1:B1 with with the sheet and cell values you would like to read.
- Line 5: The response is stored in ResponseObj
- Do not expose your API key to anyone. Set API key restrictions to prevent unauthorized use and quota theft.